About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

My Magical Princess Birthday




Hello Magical girls,
Yes one year is already over again and so I celebrated another birthday. When I woke up my hub made me a small birthday table. Isn´t it cute ???? I got flowers, 2 plush unicorns, a unicorn and happy berry necklace ,my favorite clo'e perfume, chocolate and a voucher for tokyo. I´m so happy *^*
On my actual birthday I went out with my hub. We ate Sushi at the Okinii, because I love sushi.
We never really eat it so it was something special *^*




Today's Mikako outfit


Dress:bought in America, pimped by me
Hat:Sui Berry ~ Berry Sui
Blouse: Onespo
Shoes: Swankiss
Choker:Ebay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also made a small (really small birthday meet with friends). I don´t want to celebrate it this year so big. So don´t be sad if I didn´t invite you. I just really dont want to celebrate it big.
On the way to Düsseldorf~ I´m busy x'''D !!! Stole this pic from Clint
We made a horror cinema day ^^ It was with InaDoll, Clint and Svenja
My crew ^....^

First we went to TenTen to drink some tea and matcha and after that we had dinner at BusterPasta. One of my favorite restaurants at the moment ^^
The gang Ina and Svenja~~~
& Clint and me <3

In the cinema we watched the movie: As above so below, in german: Die Katakomben. The movie was ok. not that awesome as I though but ok. At least I shreiked one time, but it was because of Ina xD.
She knew exactly when one ghost came out of the wall and said: 3,2,1 ... and ghost! I didn´t believe it and thought she is kidding so I shreiked hahaha.
with the movie Poster, or a piece of it hahaha.
Cheeeseeeeee!! I love you!!!
Aren´t we cute as fudge ??? Stole this picture from Ina


Today's ~Berry Sui~ outfit

Dress: Pinkys dream Instagram
Hat:Sui Berry ~ Berry Sui
Blouse: Onespo
Shoes: Swankiss
Button: Vanillas Traumfabrik
Choker:Ebay
Bag: Present from Rin, pimped by me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Sunday my family came to my place to celebrate with me.
I didn´t take any pictures besides one Outfit picture >.< Siorry!


Today's Sailor moon Moonlight legend outfit

Dress:/ Shirt: Miss Kika
Leggins: Calzedonia

And one funny picture... What happend here ?? My lambchop is flying behind me ?? xD
I would be  really happy if you could write me a comment ^^. So I see people still read my posts ^^
Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home