About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Friends meetsss

Hello princesses,

Time again for a ''friends meet'' post.
First I met my friend Nadine / Asukatze before she flies to Japan. I gave her some tipps, and hope they help her a little.It´s almost time for me also to fly to japan. I´m so excited. But I need to do some stuff before <..<  Well, we had a small shopping day and I finally found the konpeto sugar stars.
I always looked at the wrong space.
Isn´t that cute?? I really wanted to buy them. But then I chose Shin chan candy. And my konpeto sugar stars.
I made me a Miwako ''Magical Medicine glass''
Got from Nadine this present for my birthday *^* Strawberries !!!!! OMG!!!!

Today's dark princess outfit


Shirt H&M
Cardigan:New Yorker
Leggins:Calzedonia
Shoes:Primark
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also met my cute friend MissNeko on a weekend. We had kinda a double date with our partners. And it was so much fun!! I love to hang out with her. She is such a funny and positive person.
Her Boyfriend Valentin took so many awesome awesome pictures of us with his phone *^*
He sent me them and I think these are the prettiest *^*
Our Swankiss Outfits!!! We are SWANKISS LOVERS!!!!!
We are not 24/7 cute.. No way, the most of the time we look like that hah!!
Petite Francois x fant = BIG LOVE!!!
 


I´m sorry that my watersign are on them(My Computer makes it automatically >.<). I edit them a little but Valentin took them.
And this one he edited ^^ I think this is my favorite one !!!
We also had Dinner together and I ate the first time korean food. It´s Miss Nekos and Valentins favorite restaurant, and I was so happy they showed it to us. The food was absolutely delicious. We definitely will go there more often.
Our group, sorry for the blurry pic <<''
My foood!!! yummy!!!!!!!

Today's Pink~Swan outfit

Blouse, Skirt, Shoes, Bag: Swankiss
Hairbands, Petite Broch: Sui Berry~ Berry Sui


Miss Neko was in Japan last month and she brought me some stuff *^* Isn´t that cute??
It was two strawberry kit kats but the hub was to fast and ate one xDDDD.




Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home