About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Weekend with the Girlgroup// New AP + Liz Lisa gets

Hello princesses,

this saturday I we had a Girlgroup meet at Svenja's house.
It was like always, so much fun to see my girls.
I really need them at the moment. In my family someone died who was very very important to me, so I was very happy to see my girls.
Svenja's mum baked awesome cake for us ^..^ it was the best fruit cake which I ever ate.
Normally I don´t like fruit cakes, XD I´m more for unhealthy cakes XD. But this one was soo goooooood ~
Here are some pictures for you ^^.
The fruit cake with a heart *O* <3<3<3

We also had cheese cake *O*

Anh Binh in the garden xD

Laura³ and Laura² <3<3<3<3

All together sitting at the table  ^^

I love this hair style on Nina *O*

Svenja's cat!! Gossshh I love cats!!

Honey was also in the garden ^^

Nina, me and Ina <33 I look so tall xD but look closer you'll see Nina and Ina have no high heels XD

XDD Nina, me, Ina, Maren and Clint <3

Yeahh like a boss with our big necklaces ^^

Her "Lolita necklace" is awesome!! I want it!!!

Beautiful Svenja *O*
XDDD this is so funny. Normally I never stand like this and here Clint and me have the same pose XDD And we didn´t know that XDDD


The full Girlgroup picture ^^ Nina, Ina, Svenja, Laura2, Maren, Clint, me and Laura 3 <3<3<3<3
I bought something from Nina and she gave me all *muhahahahaha new stuff*
Humming Fleur JSK from Angelic Pretty *O*

Detail...

Pink Liz Lisa coat <3<3<3

Detail...
 It´s from Prisila !!! My new wig ^^
It looks askblonde and light grey I love it !!!!!



Today's outfit


Bloomers: Etsy
Babydoll+ brown hairribbon: Liz Lisa
Shoes: DreamV
Necklace: Made by Pastelbat!




Love,




SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home