About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Huge Fall Closet Refresh // Casual outfit

Hello princesses,

last month I sold a lot of clothes to clear the space for a lot of new ones ^^.
I want to change my wandarobe a little bit XD... I´m not sure, but if I wear a outfit serveral times I will sell it and buy a new outfit xD...
I only keep my absolute favorite pieces like my Ma*rs cat ear jacket (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・♡
Now to my new Babys  (ノ*゜▽゜*) I had a super shopping haul XDDD
MA*RS Onepiece ^---------------^ I bought it at Gyaru sales from Naomi <3

One Spo Dress+ One Spo shirt *O*Also from Gyaru sales

YesStyle Hime Cardigan. I looks like Liz Lisa right? From Jasmin *O*
From Elisa chan:
DreamV Blouse. It´s soo sweet !!! Can you spot my kitty's paw?

And a DreamV skirt, I´m not happy with it so I'm going to sell it.. Anyone interested? Size M, colour light pink/peach 25 eur ^^
 From Celga+ my bday present *but I can´t post it now, because Binh has it >...<!!!
Tutuha Ribbon Babydoll I lovvvvvve it !!!!!!! Himena has the same!



Package from Kimi chan *O*
Ma*rs Onepiece *O* I love the sleeves

Prisila Half wig which Himena also uses ^^

Rojita blouse ^^ Himena has the same one*O*

My absolutely favorite rosecandy, I'm addicted to them *O* And Dolly wink eye lashglue *O*!!!

And last but not least my dream Dress from La Pafait *O* !!
I´m sooo damn happy that I got it. Himena, of course, has the same *xD* And wooow I want it from the moment I saw it online *O*!!! It is perfect Awwwwwwwwwww~!!!!!!!!! Perfect *O*

Detail *O*

Back !! <3 It´s more that perfect  (~....,~)
On Wednesday ^^  I met my friends Svenja, May and Maren& Anh Binh in düsseldorf.
We took some Purikura and went to Pizza Hut together.  But Pizza Hut changed a lot of their old recipes T^T, in my opinion it´s had worsened quite a lot!
We had very casual meet, but it was also so much fun.

Picture takenby Anh binh thank u ^^ *click to enlarge the pick*
 My favorite Purikura from that day ^-----^v


 Todays casual Outfit *O*

Today's outfit


Jeans : H&M
Cardigan: Baby the star shine bright
Hat: Delyle
Shoes: Jesus Diamante

Necklace: Vivienne Westwood

Shirt:  Vero Moda



*please note, Anh Binh has photoshopped the following pic a bit ಥ⌣ಥ ಥ⌣ಥ ಥ⌣ಥ
I quite like it, my legs look so thin. He shopped my left leg, and face. On that day I didn´t wear fake lashes, lenses or extensions ^^".

I don´t have a perfect body but well I´m satisfied with it ^---^. My boyfriend Binh doesn't shop my photos. He doesn´t like overphotoshopped pictures. He is more for the real look ^^. I do increase the brightness and apply some minor stuff but that´s about it. Oh yeahh and I always try that to pose so that my leg don´t look unfavorable.

Love,

SuiPrincess

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home