About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Meet my friends ~ yatta!


Hello princesses,
I´m sorry for my bad updating again ^^''. I guess I told you enough why I dont do it so much anymore.
Well, I met Maria twice and we took some pictures together. I´m really happy she also likes Swankiss a lot but she also is in Love with Ma*rs and Liz Lisa. So we have similar and different interests.
We found out that we are really similar and its so much fun to derp around. She is the same clumbsy then me!!!! X''''D!! She is now my internet wife.
My hubby was also there because he had his day off, and well he wanted to come becausee someone could kidnapp me <...< thats brandons logic xD
Photo SPAM at Gina Tricot. But the light was very good and outside its too cold T..T

 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL This is such a derp pic. Thats how I look 99% of the day xD!

Today's ~Strawberry Creamsoda ~outfit


Dress, Hat, Shoes,Bag: Swankiss
Tights:Ebay
Pullover:H&M
My hair was first open, but it was too windy. So I braided it ^^. AND THIS IS HOW MY HAIR COLOR LOOKS NOT PURPLE!

Sooooooo and we met again  in Düsseldorf^^ <3<3<3<3<3<3
We went shopping and to Sugarbirds. I wasn´t there for a while. 
And I was wearing one of my dream dresses. Or it "was" one of my dream dresses.It is designed by my biggest inspiration(Mimi) and Ayupecho. You could buy it in white, black and blue and I  thought blue would match with my hair.
It looks awesome no way but its way shorter and way tighter on me. @@Idk if its that good for my bodyshape.. But I try to do more excercise maybe it will look better then. If you want to see how it looks on Mimi and Ayupecho<--- D:
Its cold so cold!!!!!! Winter mirror selfies!! I love this coat though its from Orsay ^^

And of course without coat <3<3<3 I love my Mimixpecho dress. I wanted it for so long. Well on me its really tight @@... it looks not so good as on the swankiss models ;3;
I love this Pullover we found it at H&M *^* Isn´t it pretty!! ''LOVE TOKYO''
And we had TWINBAGS!!! SWANKISS LOVERS!!!!!!




'
The ''P'' is for ''Princess'' for sure XP

Today's ~Mimipecho ~outfit

Dress, Bag: Swankiss
Tights:Calzedonia
Harness: Kinkerlitzen Check it out!!!!!!! If u want something she can also make it extra for you. Review comes soon here!
Hairband: H&M
Shoes: Monkis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And we finally had a colored hairclub meet!!! We didnt have a meet since October O.o !!! Jeeeezzzzz HOW ?!!! Yeah we were all at the Gyaru meet up but anyway, that was way too long!!
I was so happy so see them all again *^*
Rui, me, Sutewi and Inadoll
The whole group!!!!!!!#





I wanted to take a selfie not possible !!!! XDDD Inadoll and I <3
My Rui baby !!!!
And my beauty Sutewi!!!!
Sutewi took this picture of me! SUI IS NOT AMUSED XD What a mad face!
I bought this skirt from Topshop!!! Did you know we had Topshop in Düsseldorf?!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

 It was sooo much fun SERIOUSLY!! THANK YOU FOR THIS DAY!!!
Best PIC! XD

Today's ~Mrs fluff ~outfit

Everything: Swankiss
Tights:Ebay
Jacket; Gina Tricot
Necklace: Princess Melody












Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home