About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China
Powered by Blogger.

Love maaa~ Friends

Hello princesses,

How are you everyone? I hope everything is ok with you.
It´s time for a update post. It´s a little more private with more pictures. I can´t do that all the time, because I don´t want to share everything but here are some pictures from my last meets with friends.
First I met the cute InaDoll, Sutewi and Ruiza again in Düsseldorf. Ruiza brought a good friend with her.
It was really nice to meet her, Kukkimon <3
It´s always so much fun and we fit perfect together. I love it because we can talk serious and in the next moment we laugh about stupid stuff xD.
We made a plateau shoes meet because we all love plateau shoes. <3
All together in the mirror *Ü*
Welcome to our colored hairclub Sutewi!! She is now purple <3<3<3
Walking with Sutewi and InaDoll, Thanks you so much for this beautiful picture Ruiza *^*
Rui and Kukki in selfie mode xD
green x purple = you rock !!!! LOVE!!
With my Doll *1*
We <3 PLATEAU !!! FOREVER
The Group, later we also met Jojo and her good friend <3 Was nice to meet you.




Today's ~Swanprincess~ outfit


Flower crowns: Primark (pimped by me)
Dress, Shoes: Swankiss
Stockings: Kaufhof
Shirt: Onespo
Bag, Chocker: Claires (Chocker was a food bracelet, present from Steamfairy, but I made a chocker of it)



And the second friend meet was with my friends: Clint, Ina and Lötti. We realized that we know each other for 6 years wow. The time flies so fast, whyyyy??!!!
We went again to Busta's Pasta as I said in the post before it is absolutely awesome!!! I love, love love it!
Cocktail time <3<3<3<3

I <3 YOU!





Today's ~Nurse Joy~ outfit



Dress, Beret: From Angelique (Angel Creations) it was a Fanpresent and she designed it all for me and made all by herself. *1*
Stockings: Kaufhof
Chocker: Creepyyeha
Backpack: Bought in NYC



 That´s all for today,
Please write me a comment <3

Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home