About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

New items Hime Gyaru arrived- Christmas in July for Sui // Cocktails with Keke // Fanpost


Hello princesses,
I´m so happy a lot of new stuff arrived which I ordered in the past few weeks  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I waited so long for my new Hime clothes and finally they have arrived. What do you think about them do you like them? I´m really really happy with my new Baby´s (´∇ノ`*)ノ. It´s like Christmas in July.
So here we go:
First my new Maimero Bag arrived. I love this bag so so much. It has such a super cute design and it´s huge. So I have a lot of place for all my stuff.

Then I also some new Prisila half wigs. I never had them before. But I´m really happy.
This time I didn´t order such big ones, for the summerdays when it´s hot outside.
It´s one half wig and two small Twintails ^^.

Then I bought two new Hime accessories from my cute Yuki <3.
First this La Pafait Headbow in white. I love it so so much. I was looking for it for such a long time. I´m so happy that she sold it to me (☆^ー^☆)
And I also bought a Rose Princess Choker from La Pafait from her.
I really love it. And you also can use it perfectly as a hair accessory.

Well, then I also ordered two new One Pieces from Primero ~ Princess Melody and one hairband.
I´m so glad that they finally arrived. They are so so beautiful and I guess the pink one is now one of my favorite Dresses I´ve owned. (*ノ▽ノ)
Isn´t it awesome ??? I´m glad I got it in my favorite color : PINK!
And my new OP from Puri Mero from the LA collection...
....And the matching Headband  (*^ワ^*)
And also a super cute Fanletter+ Fanart from Kriistina arrived.  (*ノ▽ノ)
I´m so so happy about it. thanks so much cutie.
She also sent me a pic of herself, isn´t she cute? (*´∀`*)

I totally forgot to post that I met my cute Keke and her Boyfriend Don with my hubby in Düsseldorf.
We went to a small Bar and drank cocktails. It was so much fun, but so warm inside the bar (⊙﹏⊙✿). and outside it was full in every bar. Of course when the weather is nice.
So we didn´t stay there that long ^^ '' and went to the Relax.
There we found a nice place outside and it was so much more comfortable. It was a really really nice evening thanks so so much for this sweetie <3
Cocktail time <3
All together <3<3<3
My Creamsoda @Relax
Keke and I <3<3<3<3



Keke gave me this super cute present. She had the same earrings in white *^* Thanks so so much honey! I love them <3

Today's Cocktail outfit



What is that for a Leg in the Background? I watched Galileo, something what you can do when it´s so warm in Germany, that you should go swiming, Loool ! Weird


Love,


SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home