About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Japanday in Düsseldorf 2013 in Hime Yukata Part 1// Meet my readers// Picture heavy

Hello princesses,
This Saturday was again the Japanday in Düsseldorf. You remember my older Japandays?
I was really excited this year because it was the first Japanday with my husband. I really wanted to show him everything. Unfortunately it was really cold and it started raining from time to time + it was f******g windy (,,#゚Д゚)
But we still made a lot of pictures for you from that awesome day some of them look kinda crazy because of the wind   (●´□`)♡
Well I also met a lot of Blogreaders this year, I think the most I´ve ever met and I was so happy that so many came and spoke to me ♡. Thank you so much guys ^^.
I met my friends Jessy and Chrisi at Düsseldorf central station. I look kinda weird because my outfit wasn´t complete so I stood there first with a sweatpants (but I felt too weird with it, so I put it off). While I was waiting I met a lot of nice people there like my sister Maddy, Miri, Loopy, Amy, Nina and some other nice ones ^^.

My Outfit when I started from cologne. It looks kinda weird xD... So at the central station Düsseldorf I put my pants off. Also because we took some pictures xD
Awww~ I was so happy to meet Nina and her friend again <3<3<3<3<3 They were so friendly and I talked a bit with them <3
Here is the Grouppicture where I met Loopy and co ^^. It was so much fun. I´m so happy that I met them all. They all look so gorgeous right?? And u see my pants are gone xD
My sweetheart Maddy also found me there <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 When Jessy and Chrisi arrived a bit later we directly went to the Toilettes in the central station to make my outfit complete. The reason why I didn´t dress up at home was because I wanted to wear a Yukata but I didn´t have an Obi. So Jessy lent me her purple one.
My finished outfit ♥
Jessy and me in our Yukata´s ♥(ノ´∀`)
My hun and I
I also took some pictures with my readers, so I want to post some of them here in this post
thank you so much again (●´∀`)ノ♡ For the ones I didn´t post some of my pictures where blurry I know a lot more Blogreaders took pictures with me. But maybe you can send me these pictures to my E-mail? It´s Sui@Suiprincess.com. Thank you ♡♡♡♡♡
 (‘∀’●)♡ she has such an awesome Outfit!
 (‘∀’●)♡
I tried to make a picture with Jamie Carloine (I also read her Blog) but my pic is blurry T^T...
...But she also made a picture ^..^So I steal this from her. She posted it on my Facebook. I was really happy to meet her. She is so damn cute in real life  (´ ▽`).。o♡

♡^▽^♡ Awwww~ she was so cute and talked with me a lot. She is really talented and made jewelry by herself it looks absolutely stunning!
I was also happy to meet Haylee Hawking I read her Blog, too. And she was so friendly and super cute.

♥(ノ´∀`)Isn´t she cute?????

And I met Miss Neko again <3<3 She is also a faithful Blogreader of mine. It was so nice to meet her again <3 I hope we can meet more often in the future ^^. (This pic is from Miss Neko´s Facebook I just made it a bit lighter ^^. My phone died so I have to use her picture ;__;'')

Today's Hime Yukata outfit


Yukata: DreamV
Purple Obi: lent from Jessy
Shoes, Headbow: La Pafait
Huge Bow: Made by Ina; Small Bow: Popglitz
Bag: My Melody Vivitix
Pic made by Jessy - Thank you so much^^
Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home