About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Hime weekend// Himegyaru- Himena inspired outfit

Hello princesses,
This weekend I spent together with my husband. At saturday I showed him a little bit more of cologne.
And I am really happy that he likes it here.
We strolled a little bit through cologne, shopped a bit for us (of course) and ate ice cream together. ^^


In the dressing room. I tried something on.. and gosh I had a STALKER XD
Wooow look what I saw a darth vader shirt in pink. You can buy it at H&M *O*
We always make silly stuff
I bought something ^^
YEAH I know, I know I am a Baby I bought the Monster High magazine xD. But there is a scarf in it. Or I will use it as hair ribbon XD
Here the scarf from the magazine ^^
couple socks for my hubby and me ^^ His are the moustache socks and mine are the piglet ones. ^^
And a pink blouse and a scarf from Tally Weijl






Today's outfit


Dress, shoes: La Pafait
Hairbow, necklace, Bolero:JD
Coat: Liz Lisa
Item: Brand


So I also took some Sunday pictures for you. On Sunday was my grandmas birthday.
So we went to my grandmas place. There we met also my dad, his girlfriend, and my sisters.
We ate cake together and at the evening we went to a chinese restaurant for Dinner.
It was really, really nice, and my food so good!

The cake ^^ Strawberry <3!!!
My sis and me XD

The food table ^^
Me and my dad ^^






Today's Himena inspired outfit

Shoes, Bolero: JD
Hairbow: Bodyline
Coat: Liz Lisa
Babydoll:Tutuha



Love,






SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home