About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Princess Melody Hime Shopping / New Sugarbird Cupcake Cafe soon!

Hello princesses,

this Saturday I had a small meet up in Düsseldorf with Yuki, Alex, Ina, Binh and me. Also some others wanted to come but then something crossed their plans T^T... But we still had a great time in Düsseldorf. ^..^.
First we went to the OCS, of course, to get my new Ageha since I have a subscribtion but Himena isn´t in that issue T°T!! So I want to sell it, with the eyelashes omake. If there is someone who wants the newest ageha, I'm selling it for 15 Eur (Original Prize) because it´s brand new. ^....^ Please write me if you are interested.
We took some pictures and did a little bit shopping <3. We had so much fun, as you will see it on the pics xD Later that day we went together to Pizza Hut <3
You can see Autumn is here... it was raining the whole day.. *^* Fortunately I have my sweet BtssB umbrella \(´▽`★)/

Himegyaru power!!! Yuki and me <3

Chuuu~ I'm trying Yuki's sweet pose *^*

Yeahhii Camwhoring XD

We love green hair XD

And a new Sugarbird Cupcakes will open in Düsseldorf... I think then it has a better, more central location ^^

Me sweetie I love you <3<3<3<3<3
Binh, Alex and Yuki took a lot of photos XDD
Shopping in Gina Tricot.. Look at our faces.. XD!! Btw she didn´t buy the top xD
In Tally Weijl with Ina <3<3<3<3

In Pizza Hut we were waiting for a free table.. Ina found a chair and we all sat down on that one chair XD

Ina and me <33


I try this time a casserole <3

Ina's Cheese cake

All in the car ready to drive to Krefeld... more in my next post....



Today's outfit


Headbow, Babydolldress: Princess Melody
Shoes: Tao Bao
Coat: DreamV
Bolero, Choker: La Pafait



Love,

SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home