About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

What I bought in Japan: Part 1 ^^


Hello princesses,
sooo finally~ my first post of what I bought in japan...
I bought soo much.. too much xDDD.
But I love so many things and I could buy them all in person: Hime, lolita, gyaru, Sanrio, stickers, anime figures, plushies. aso..
It´s a shopping paradise for me...
As for the pictures: They are a little bit reddish due to the light in our hotel room >_<
Cute offbrand dress ; colour light blue
My Melody ring ^---^
My Melody: mirror, towel and plush charm ^^
My Melody brush, the keychain was a present for Tomomi chan ^^
My Melody mobile Phone pin ^^
Alpacasso comb and pillow from Swimmer ^^
Cute Princess shoes. I bought them in a small shoe store next to Studio ALTA in Shinjuku
z
Door Stopper ^^
La Pafait dress
A half wig and new Twintails from Prisilla
Volume hair clips from Prisilla
Liz Lisa dress; Himena has the same dress *O* Pic is from her blog

Pink Liz Lisa Maxi dress
Detail from the Maxi dress
Ma*rs Babydoll
Black plateau shoes
White Jesus Diamante Cardigan
Left: Binh won it for me in a Game center; Right: cute bear charm from a gashapon
My new lolita Baby the star shine bright dress + headbow
MAC foundation
My Melody sleep wear ^^
White Angelic Pretty socks
White crown Jesus Diamante necklace
My Melody comp
Jesus Diamante bag

Okay thats all for today
SuiPrincess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home