About me


My Name is Sui Princess♡ aka. black-sui.
I live in Germany
I love japanese fashion especially with Swankiss ꒰๑❛▿❛ ॢ̩꒱.
I am in love with my husband he is from America, he seriously is the best in my whole life *Dream mode on*
My idols are
♡Saaya♡,♡Mimi♡,♡Hikapu♡ and ♡Suzunyan(◌ॢ•ω•◌ॢ).
This blog is about my life, fashion and other things which interest me.
Want to know more about me? Read my FAQ!

Subscribe


bloglovin

Followers

Visitor Counter

Sui@Instagram

Himena Ousaki~ Chuu


Popular Posts

Sponsors


Himecastle
Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe
Mart of China

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday with Laura and Svenja // Liz Lisa coord


Hello princesses,

this Saturday we already planned to meet up with all my girls ^---^.
We all wanted to go in the cinema in the new Twilight movie.
Unfortunately something went wrong >---<. And almost everyone didn't have time or became ill.
But I still met two of my girls ^---^. Svenja and Laura ^-^.
Fist we took Purikura - at the moment I´m kinda bored from this old Puri machine, but 
I´m happy that we even have a machine, so I use it XD !
With three persons it is only 2 euro for each to pay ^^.
Favorite Puri <3




Then we went to Pizza Hut and talked, laughed so long for around 3 hours XDDD
This time I had Spagetti Bolognese and it was not so good.  I usually love noodles but they didn´t taste good >..< but well, you never know unless you try..
And after that we went to C&A and put on some ugly clothes. 
I really don´t know who would buy this stuff? The skirt was full with feathers.
And the jacket was soo short if you close it XDDDDDD.


It might look not that ugly on this photo, but in real it wasn't pretty at all.
Here's my outfit - complete Liz Lisa coord:

Later Laura gave me my christmas presents *O* <333
What was inside, you ask?? I'm going to post all my presents from friends and readers later in a post ^^
m(._.)mアリガト to Laura <3


Okay 
Bye Bye
SuiPrincess <3<3<3<3


PS: Happy 4th Advent! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home